By completing the entry form and checking the "I Agree" checkbox, you are bound to both the Release as well as the Responsibilities and Risk Acceptance Form.
- The entries mentioned in the form will participate in the show/competition organized by SRPFHA.
- I agree to be bound to the PFHA, SRPFHA, and CONFEPASO Rules and Bylaws and I certify that all personnel working with me and horses (entered owners, riders ,handlers, etc) know the rules and also accept to be bound by them.
- I agree and accept that all horses entering the show grounds at said show/competition are subject to doping text before, during and after said show/competition as established by PFHA and CONFEPASO rules. I hearby agree to be bound by those rules and will accept as final the decisions of PFHA and CONFEPASO arising as a result of the rules, and agree to release, hold harmless and not file any claim in the local or federal courts, government, agencies, organizations, or any jurisdicition against PFHA, SRPFHA, CONFEPASO, its officials, directors, judges, technical personnel, contractors, and employees for any action taken under the rules.
- I agree to release and hold harmless PFHA, SRPFHA, its officials, directors, judges, technical personnel, contractors, and employees from all claims for any harm to me, my personnel, or my horse and for any harm of any nature caused by me, my horse(s), ormy personnel to others.
- All horses entered into competition must have a Registration Certificate issued by PFHA or by an Association approved by CONFEPASO. If the horse does not have a Registration Certificate issued by PFHA, you must present a copy of the Registration Certificate from an approved association at the time of entry.
- All riders entering the Equitation Mundial competition must include with the entry form a copy of their Birth Certificate to be used for validating the DOB and age of the participant.
- By agreeing to this Entry form, I choose to participate voluntarily in the Competition; I am fully aware and acknowledge the inherent and dangerous risks of riding a horse in competition and I release and hold harmless PFHA, SRPFHA, and CONFEPASO, its officials, directors, judges, technical personnel, contractors and employees for any accidents, harm to me, my personnel or my horse and for any harm of any nature caused by me, my horse(s) or my personnel to others.
- I agree and accept all conditions and rules established for this competition.
- I hereby authorie SRPFHA to process payment/debit my account using the payment methods provided in the Entry form.
Responsibilities and Risk Acceptance Form
In consideration of the participation of the above named person in the activity organized by PFHA, SRPFHA and Fundacion CONFEPASO Internacional (CONFEPASO), I, agree to hold harmless and release the PFHA, SRPFHA, CONFEPASO as well as its employees, officers, directors, sponsors, sponsors, judges, veterinarians, technicians and volunteers (hereinafter "the parties released from responsibility") from all claims and responsibilities in case of wound, physical or psychological injury, death, or other harm to me, my family, heirs, my employees, representatives, riders, grooms or my horses (owned, leased or under my responsibility) from now on" (parties under my responsibility), which may result from any act of negligence and/or omission directly or indirectly caused by me or another person, including the parities released from responsibility and/or parties under my responsibility during my participation or involvement by the participation or involvement of the parties under my responsibility in this competition . I hereby agree to not bring any claim, nor sue the PFHA, SRPFHA nor CONFEPASO, nor any of its directors, employees, contractors, judges and veterinarians and/or all technical staff, for any reason, in any Local, State or Federal Court, or before any administrative forum or governmental agency.
I certify that I am in good mental state and have good health which is suitable for this event. I certify that I am not under the influence of alcohol, not under the influence of any drug that may influence, contradict or affect my statements herein. If I'm under medications, I certify that I consulted a doctor and I have medical consent to participate in the XII CONFEPASO Youth Equitation Mundial, while under the influence of said medications. I accept all the rules, regulations and statutes of CONFEPASO, PFHA and SRPFHA.
By checking this box, I am providing my electronic signature in agreement with the Responsibilities and Risk Acceptance Document.